was the founder of The Rehab Group.
Since 1984, Dr. Greenberg's clinic has been committed to promoting health and well being of the patients through combining the very best hands-on techniques and the state of the art procedures. The goal being to accelerate and/or maintaining your journey to good health.
- National College of Chiropractic
- Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Certified in Electro-Diagnosis
- Chiropractic Physician in New Jersey & New York
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Board of Disability Analysts
- American Academy of Hospital Chiropractors
Dr.Emanuel RomanD.C.is the lead chiropractor at The Rehab Group.
is a board certified and New York State licensed Chiropractor, Dr. Roman treats Workers Compensation, No Fault and Major Medical patients. His specialties include, but are not limited to treating patients with herniated and bulging discs, neck and back problems, and sciatica.
Dr. Roman has a strong commitment to his patients and utilizes various techniques such as diversified technique, and cox flexion.
Dr. Roman uses a conservative approach in treating his patients but when necessary, will refer a patient to the appropriate board certified physician.
Dr. Roman is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- New York Chiropractic College, 1993
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Eligible to sit for Board certification in Chiropractic Orthopedics
Dr.Ashley Cruz,M.S., D.C.,
knew early on in her life that it was her mission to help others. After obtaining her Bachelors of Science in Integrative Neuroscience at Binghamton University, she went on to graduate from New York Chiropractic College, graduating with both a Doctorate of Chiropractic and a Master’s of Science in Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction. Today, Dr. Cruz is a proud member of both the New York State Chiropractic Association (NYSCA) and American Chiropractic Association (ACA) and takes pride in keeping current with all of the latest innovations in chiropractic care through various continuing education courses.
It is Dr. Cruz's mission to provide safe, natural and effective chiropractic care to all of per patients. Through evidence based chiropractic practices and a strong focus on patient education, she aims to restore musculoskeletal and neurological balance to the body, empower her patients to take a leading role in their health, and live their lives to the fullest, naturally!
- New York Chiropractic College
Dr.Paul Manadan,MDis a board-certified Interventional Pain Management Specialist and Anesthesiologist
completed an anesthesiology residency and pain fellowship at the University of Michigan where he also served as chief resident. His practice consists of treatment for a wide variety of painful conditions affecting the neck, back, shoulder, hip, and knees. He believes in a multimodal treatment program for pain and frequently prescribes oral as well as topical pain medications in conjunction with interventional pain management techniques. Dr. Manadan consistantly receives high reviews from his patients.
- American Board of Anesthesiology Board Certified Diplomate
- American Board of Anesthesiology Certificate of Added Qualification in Pain Medicine
- Advanced Regional Anesthesia: Invasive Pain Management Techniques and Regional Anesthesia Hands on Workshop, Certificate of Completion
- Certification for the use of Suboxone for the treatment of Opioid dependence
- BLS/ACLS Certified.
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Medical Branch Blocks
- Nerve Block
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy/Nerve Ablation
- Mysofascial Trigger Point Injection
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Chronic Pain Management
Dr.Carla Danielson,D.C.is certified in Electro Diagnostics
Since 2004, Dr. Danielson's primary focus has been on testing.
Dr. Danielson has worked throughout New York City and Long Island working with other Chiropractors and Medical Doctors helping to enhance patient care.
- New York Chiropractic College, 1998
Johanna OliverasLicensed Massage Therapist
Johanna's goal is to treat the patient with the most effective technique to heal the patients injuries. The patient feels less stress all the while enjoying the relaxing effects of the massage.
- New York College of Health Professions School of Massage Therapy
- European Massage Therapy
- Asian bodywork
Gail Greenberg,Administrative Manager
Gail Greenberg has handled the business end of the Rehab group for the last 30 years.
With extensive experience in Workers Compensation and Automobile accidents, Gail knows the importance of co-ordinating the legal and medical sides of your case to bring about a successful outcome.
Priscilla JaimeChiropractic Assistant
Priscilla is our front desk C.A. She has been with The Rehab Group since 2010.
Priscilla is committed to making all of our patients feel right at home . She will be happy to verify your insurance and will answer all of your questions regarding your financial situation that pertain to our office.